Florida Air Duct Cleaning Done Right
See for yourself why BHS provides exceptional air duct cleaning to southwest Florida residents.
Are you looking for an HVAC tech to provide your home with duct cleaning services? Studies have shown that the air within our homes could be more polluted than the air in America’s dirtiest cities. Especially in humid climates like Florida, which can foster the growth of mold if the indoor humidity isn’t regulated. Combine that with dust, debris, and vermin, and it’s no wonder why respiratory issues can arise!
Air duct cleaning isn’t a part of your AC’s regular maintenance, but it is an important service when eliminating allergens and other threats that may have built up within a home’s HVAC system. If you’re looking for specialists in air duct cleaning for your Southwest Florida home, consider the experts at BHS. With over 30 years of experience and the trust of thousands of local Florida residents, we guarantee you’ll love our service. In fact, we swear by it in our Service Guarantee! Discover the BHS advantage.
Do I Need Professional Duct Cleaning?
There are some articles or individuals who would argue the effectiveness of duct cleaning. We agree in that this shouldn’t be part of your regular HVAC maintenance, but the service is available in cases where a cleaning is necessary.
Here are a few reasons why air duct cleaning services may be required:
- Instances where there is visible mold growth inside hard surface ducts or other heating and air components
- Your ducts are infested with rodents, insects, or other vermin
- Your ducts have become excessively clogged with dust and debris to the point where it is being released into your home
If you believe these are extreme conditions, you’re right. Yet they happen more often than you think. These scenarios includes dryer vents, which become a serious home hazard if they aren’t maintained. Clogged dryer vents are not only prone to build up, but they can also be a serious fire risk in your home if left uncleaned. In order to improve the safety of your home, your dryer ducts should be inspected at the same time to determine if a cleaning is necessary. You can also include checking your dryer ducts as part of your annual maintenance.
Due to the function and frequent use of your dryer, these ducts should be checked and cleaned on a yearly basis.
The Benefits of a Professional Air Duct Cleaning
If you’re having trouble maintaining the air quality in your home and you notice smells, vermin, or even mold present in your air ducts, this may be the service you need. Make sure you start with an inspection from one of BHS’ licensed, certified, and professional HVAC technicians. Once we identify the root cause and whether a cleaning service is necessary, one service visit can make a world of a difference. A few benefits include:
- Being Able to Breathe Easy: By cleaning your home’s dirty ducts, you can eliminate the buildup of dust and other contaminants that are cycled into the air you breathe. This is important for your overall health. We also recommend cleaning your air ducts prior to upgrading to a new air conditioning unit. This ensures your new system can get off to the best start.
- Remove Odors: If your ducts are producing air with particular odors, then duct cleaning may assist with solving that issue.
- Better System Efficiency: If ducts are severely clogged, then it will impede the airflow, lowering the efficiency of your air conditioning system. A good cleaning will resolve this.
Things to Know Prior to a Duct Cleaning Service
Your ducts aren’t the only thing that can contaminate your household. Contaminates enter your home from both inside and outside sources. If you have several sources from where allergens, dust, and debris are entering your home, a duct cleaning service will not remedy this problem.
We want to reiterate that you should always have a trained and licensed professional come and inspect your HVAC system in its entirety prior to scheduling an air duct cleaning. This will enable us to identify the causes of contamination and help you remedy them so that your air remains clean, well filtered, and unimpeded.
The Best Home Services Difference
Our duct cleaning professionals use the latest technology to clean your ducts without damaging them. Special care is necessary with the type of ducts used for air conditioning in Florida. Moreso than the heating ducts used in the northern portion of the United States.
We are fully committed to providing the best level of service, from clean-cut and on-time technicians, to satisfaction guaranteed service.
For great service for all your duct cleaning needs in SW Florida, call BHS today at 941-306-4165.