Best Home Services’ Thorough Air Conditioning Repair
Live comfortably in Sarasota, FL with air conditioning repair. Don’t ignore a broken or inefficient AC unit. Instead, call BHS for AC repair services. You can schedule a service appointment with us or you can call us 24/7 for emergency AC repair. Florida summers are scorching, as year-round residents understand, and winters are still warm enough to run the air conditioner. Snowbirds can attest to that. So, making sure your air conditioner operates efficiently. We have the experience to recognize when repairs are required and what we need to fix, so if your unit stops functioning or your utility bills are skyrocketing, give us a call.
Committing to At-Home Maintenance Keeps the AC Working
While we’re eager to help you, there are some things you can do around the house to keep repair costs at bay. We have up-front and reasonable pricing, but that doesn’t mean homeowners shouldn’t search for ways to improve the efficiency of their home’s air conditioning unit. You don’t need technical know-how to:
- Inspect your outdoor and indoor components for insulation damage
- Check the air filters regularly for dirt or dust build-up
- Rake or sweep leaves and other debris away from your outdoor AC unit
- Regularly dust on and around the indoor AC unit
Give Us a Call if Your Air Conditioner Starts Acting Up
We always love working with customers who take care of their air conditioner. But at-home maintenance only goes so far. Think of your air conditioner as a car. Responsible car owners check their vehicle’s fluid levels and tire pressure to make sure the engine is protected and the car is safe to drive. But there are some valuable maintenance tasks most car owners need a professional to perform. BHS’ staff of trained professionals takes care of repairs and maintenance. We’re committed to making sure your air conditioner lasts for more than the expected 15-year lifespan. Understanding when it’s time to call us is just as crucial as knowing common sense at-home care techniques. Some of the signs include:
- Your outdoor AC unit is making loud banging or clanking noises
- You’re hearing metallic screeching sounds coming from the outdoor unit
- There are rattling, humming, or popping noises coming from either unit.
Protect Your Investment Through Hurricane Season
Hurricane season is an unpredictable time for Sarasota, FL residents. BHS wants to help you prepare for the coming storms. Even a category one hurricane can damage or destroy an outdoor air conditioner. We encourage our customers to take precautions and protect the unit before storms strike. You can do so by:
- Strapping your outdoor unit to the ground
- Turning off the power leading to the air conditioning unit
- Clearing your yard of all debris that could slam into the AC unit
- Protecting the air conditioner from flood damage by using sandbags
- Hiring BHS to perform regular, preventative maintenance
Air Conditioner Repair and Maintenance in Sarasota, FL
Sarasota, FL is a popular tourist, residence, and snowbird destination for a reason. It’s ocean-adjacent with easy access to bustling boardwalks and quiet, intimate beaches alike. There’s no shortage of fun activities. We want to make sure you spend your time enjoying your life and not waiting for repair technicians to arrive. That’s why we’re prompt and thorough. We show up when we’re supposed to arrive and completely repair the unit. Give us a call today to schedule a service appointment.