From Electricians to Plumbers, One Service Call Is All It Takes
Founded by Perry J. Hodges in 1992, Best Home Services began simply as Best Electric. Our family-owned company consisted of Perry and a small crew of electricians working locally in the field, while his wife, Marilyn, kept everything organized in the office. By 1996, Best Electric had emerged as a well-established name in Florida’s new home construction industry, employing more than 45 people and servicing all of Collier, Lee, and Charlotte Counties. In 1997, Perry and Marilyn decided they wanted to guide our company in a different direction. We gradually phased out the new construction division and began focusing exclusively on residential and commercial service work. Today, we employ some of the best local electricians, HVAC technicians, and plumbers in all of Southwest Florida. Learn more about us.
Why Choose BHS? Try Our Award-Winning Home Services Today!
With so many home service companies in Southwest Florida to choose from, you may be asking yourself why you should choose BHS. We employ full-time, certified technicians to ensure the highest level of customer service and technical skills. Our employees are Nexstar® Service System-certified technicians, as well as N.A.T.E.-certified technicians (North American Technician Excellence, which is a nationally recognized certification). We’re state-licensed and insured, as well as certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). We’ve also streamlined the service process as much as possible to simplify it for our customers, offering flexible scheduling and call-ahead appointments, upfront honest pricing, annual maintenance plans, fully stocked trucks, and friendly, trustworthy technicians. Our exceptional services have earned us much customer praise and several prestigious awards over the years, including:
- 2017 Business Ambassador Award from Florida Governor Rick Scott
- 2016 News-Press Business of the Year Finalist
- Voted one of the “Best” companies in SW Florida 2008-2017 (Naples Daily Readers Poll)
- “A+” Rating by the BBB
- Five-star rating by Home Services Review
- Seven-time winner of Carrier’s national “President’s Award” 2011-2017
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
Adhering to a Strict Code of Ethics: Unrivaled Professionalism
At BHS, we believe it’s essential to operate according to a solid code of ethics – and we’d like to share those with you here. You can count on us to abide by these principles in all that we do:
- Social Responsibility
- We will be good corporate citizens.
- We will protect the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements with the communities we serve.
- Professional Responsibility
- We will perform jobs for which we are qualified by our experience and technical competence.
- We will make quality service the trademark of the jobs we perform. If needed, we will take care of callbacks with a minimum of inconvenience to our customers.
- We will stand behind our work.
- We will not provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession.
- We will not advertise our service in a deceptive manner.
- We will maintain a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve, our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and the public-at-large.
- We will agree with our customers independently and in advance on the basis for our fees. Our fees will be commensurate with the quality of the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will make it our moral imperative to maintain a profitable business as part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
- We will be mindful of the honest value received by the customer and outright to an ethical profit
- We regard our employees’ satisfaction as important as customer service and company profitability. We subscribe to the premise of win, win, win.
- We will assign technical and support personnel to each job in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- We will foster training for all our employees on an ongoing basis to improve and unload high-performance standards.
- We will serve our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will deliver to our customers all that we promised through value-added services.
- We will perform our work to meet technical codes or better.
- We will explore each customer situation’s details and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problems, the scope of assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
- We will respect each customer’s home and property and leave them as clean as we found them.
Recruiting the Best Plumbers, Electricians, & HVAC Specialists
Over the years, BHS has earned a reputation for being an excellent place to work. We’re always looking to recruit the best local electricians, HVAC specialists, and plumbers in Southwest Florida. If you have a strong personal work ethic and the necessary qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. Occasionally, our service personnel are expected to work schedules that exceed 40 hours per week during our periods of high demand. However, employees are always compensated accordingly. If you’re seeking a new opportunity for employment, we offer competitive pay and benefits, including paid holidays and vacation, extensive training, health insurance, productivity incentives, and even take-home vehicles. If you think you’d be a good fit for our company, we encourage you to submit your resume and application to email@example.com for review by our management team.
Serving Customers from Bonita Springs to Ft. Myers & Beyond
When you need home services, BHS understands that time is of the essence. That’s why we provide 24-hour emergency electricians, plumbers, and HVAC specialists. Whether you’re looking for a master plumber to provide a sewer repair or you need an HVAC technician to provide an air conditioning repair in Southwest Florida, we can help. BHS provides award-winning service to customers in Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Ft. Myers, Naples, Estero, Marco Island, and beyond. Please contact BHS today to discover why we’re always the best company for the job!