About Our Company
Best Home Services was founded by Perry J. Hodges, but we were first known as Best Electric. For the first several years, Perry and his small crew of electricians worked in the field, performing new construction jobs while his wife, Marilyn, did the office work and kept everything organized. By 1996, Best Electric was a well-established new construction company, employing over 45 people and servicing all of Collier, Lee, and Charlotte counties.
In 1997, Perry and Marilyn decided they wanted to guide the company in a new direction. They gradually phased out the new construction division and went strictly into residential and commercial service work.
A Family-Owned Company
A true family-owned business, Perry and Marilyn’s two sons, Keegan and Chadd, began working in the business when they were 12 years old. They gained valuable experience early on. After going away to school, the two sons officially joined the company in 2007. Not too long thereafter, they decided that providing superior electrical service wasn’t enough, and added air conditioning repair, replacement, and installation to the list of services.
At the tail end of 2011, we added plumbing to our list of specialties and changed our name to Best Home Services. This decision was made to align with our new business mission: to offer our customers the very best in all home services. Today, the company is as committed to providing superior customer service as it was in 1980. In a world of big box marketing and multi-chain franchises, we understand that nobody cares more about you than family. At its core, our company is just a family who takes care of other families across Southwest Florida.
Why Choose Us?
With so many service companies out there in the Naples area, why should you work with our company?
Our exceptional services have earned us several awards, including:
- 2017 Business Ambassador Award from Florida Governor Rick Scott
- 2016 News-Press Business of the Year Finalist
- Voted one of the “Best” companies in SW Florida 2008-2017 (Naples Daily Readers Poll)
- “A+” Rating by the BBB
- Five-star rating by Home Services Review
- Seven-time winner of Carrier’s national “President’s Award” 2011-2017
- Angie’s List Super Service Awa
Trained and Certified Technicians
We employ full-time, certified technicians to ensure the highest level in customer service and technical skills. Our employees are:
- Nexstar Service System certified technicians
- N.A.T.E certified technicians (a nationally recognized certification)
- EPA certified technicians
- State licensed and insured
A Simplified Process
We make the service process as simple as possible for our customers! We offer:
- Flexible schedule and call-ahead appointments
- Friendly, trustworthy technicians with fully-stocked trucks
- Up-front and honest pricing
- Annual maintenance plans
Code of Ethics
At Best Home Services, we believe it’s important to operate according to a solid code of ethics—and we’d like to share those with you here. You can count on us to abide by these principles in all that we do.
- We will be good corporate citizens.
- We will protect the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements with the communities we serve.
- We will perform jobs for which we are qualified by our experience and technical competence.
- We will make quality service the trademark of the jobs we perform. If needed, we will take care of callbacks with a minimum of inconvenience to our customers.
- We will stand behind our work.
- We will not provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession.
- We will not advertise our service in a deceptive manner.
- We will maintain a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve, our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers and the public at large.
- We will serve our customer with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will deliver to our customers all that we promised through value-added services.
- We will perform our work to meet technical codes or better.
- We will explore each customer situation detail and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problems, the scope of assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendation may provide our customers.
- We will respect each customer’s home and property and leave them as clean as we found them.
- We will agree with our customers independently and in advance on the basis for our fees. Our fees will be commensurate with the quality of the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will make it our moral imperative to maintain a profitable business as part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
- We will be mindful of the honest value received by the customer and outright to an ethical profit.
- We regard our employees’ satisfaction as important as customer service and company profitability. We subscribe to the premise of win, win, win.
- We will assign technical and support personnel to each job in accord with their experience knowledge and expertise.
- We will foster training for all our employees on an on-going basis to improve and unload high-performance standards.
On our Media page, you’ll find a few videos that we thought you might like to see, along with a link to our YouTube channel for information about our services.
We don’t just want you to take our word for the fact that we work hard to please our customers. Best Home Services can share many testimonials that say it for us! Hear from a few of our clients here, and browse through the reviews on the social media links provided to view over 5,000 five-star reviews about our outstanding services.
Our company is committed to helping our local community and supports many good causes including Laces of Love, Community Corporative (Ft. Myers Soap Kitchen), Midwest Food Bank, Habitat for Humanity, and many others. We believe in giving back.
Work for Us!
Best Home Services is an established company with an excellent reputation for performance. We are a great place to work, and we are always looking for dedicated employees who have excellent service as a priority in their personal work ethic. Sometimes our service personnel is expected to work in excess of 40 hours during periods of high demand. Employees are compensated accordingly.
If you are interested in joining our award-winning team, please download and fill out an employment application. Once finished, please email the completed application and any supporting documentation or a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we feel you’re a fit, one of our management team members will contact you. We perform background checks on all new hires.
Our company offers competitive pay and benefits that include:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing incentive plans
- Productivity incentives
- Take home vehicle usage
- Company training
- External training
Schedule Service Today
Whether you’re looking for a plumber to fix a simple toilet clog or you need sewer repair, electrical repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, or a heater repair, we can help. We serve the Bonita Springs area, including Cape Coral, Ft. Myers, Naples, Estero, and Marco Island. Call us to schedule your appointment with our professional technicians today! We’ll send an electrician, plumber, HVAC specialist—whatever it takes to get the job done!
For the best in friendly, expert service for your air conditioning and electrical needs across SW Florida, call Best Home Services today 941-306-4165.