BEST HOME SERVICES’ AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING
Save money and breathe easier with our Aeroseal duct sealing service.
Have you heard about Best Home Services’ Aeroseal duct sealing services? Our Southwest Florida customers are saving money every month thanks to the efficiency it delivers.
Leaky air ducts are a problem found in homes both old or new. Often, our customers have no idea that it’s happening, and yet it’s raising their utility bill quite a bit. On top of that, it puts additional strain on your air conditioning system, making it susceptible to increased wear and tear.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, the average home has ductwork that is leaking approximately 30% of its cooled air into the attic. How does this affect your energy bill? Quite a bit. You can look at it as spending an extra $0.30 for every dollar you used for heating and cooling on your energy bill. Most homeowners spend hundreds of dollar every year on lost airflow.
Thankfully, there is a solution: Aeroseal duct sealing.
WHAT IS AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING?
Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology that seals leaks from the inside out. It was developed at the University of California-Berkeley with funding from the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency and is now available to Southwest Florida homeowners.
Aeroseal duct sealing helps regulate extreme hot and cold temperatures throughout your home for a more comfortable indoor environment. It also keeps out allergens such as dust, debris, mold, and other pollutants that significantly decrease your indoor air quality. Best of all, it saves you money!
All of this is done through its safe and efficient means of sealing the ductwork that delivers airflow throughout the home.
NATIONAL PRAISE FOR AEROSEAL TECHNOLOGY
Aeroseal technology has swelled in popularity since its release, earning various accolades, including:
- 2016 AHR Product of the Year Award from the AHR Expo
- 2016 AHR Innovation Awards Gold Medal in the Ventilation Category from the AHR Expo
- 2015 Manufacturing Innovation Award from Dayton Business Journal
- 2015 Innovation Awards Gold Medal from the Interclima+Elec Trade Fair
- 2014 Dealer Design Silver Medal Award from ACHR News
- The Department of Energy declared Aeroseal one of the most beneficial energy technologies for American consumers.
- Consumer Reports, Oct. 2012 finds the swiftest home energy savings comes from sealing ductwork.
- This Old House gave Aeroseal its 2011 award for “Best New Home Product”
WHY YOU NEED AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING IN YOUR HOME
You don’t have to have a noticeable leak in your air ducts to benefit from these duct sealing services. Most homes, new or old, can benefit from the application of Aeroseal’s reputable technology.
Here are four ways your home is likely costing you in money, air quality, and comfort:
- Wasted Energy: Most unsealed air ducts have compromised areas where the airflow escapes. As we stated in-depth in the text above, this can cost you hundreds every year. On average, 30 cents for every dollar is spent on excess airflow leaked.
- Wear and Tear on Your AC Unit: It isn’t just air you’re losing when your air ducts leak. This escaped airflow makes it harder to cool your home efficiently. This, in turn, causes your AC unit to work harder. This additional workload stresses the system’s parts and components shortening the lifespan of your system.
- Polluted Air Impacts Your Health: The air quality in your home plays a direct role in your overall health. Allowing airborne allergens to flow through your home can cause allergies to flare up and respiratory issues to be exacerbated. These allergens include mold, dust, and other pollutants that find their way into your air ducts via leakage points.
- Humidity Can Get Out of Control: Leaky ducts make regulating the humidity within your home difficult. You will fund fluctuating temperatures that differ from room-to-room, which can make certain areas of your home uncomfortable.
THE BENEFITS OF AEROSEAL’S TECHNOLOGY
The benefits of Aeroseal duct sealing services benefit your health, your wallet, and your quality of life. Take a look at these five amazing advantages that come after just one application of this remarkable technology.
- You Save Money: Preventing airflow leakage saves you money every month due to reduced energy consumption
- Your AC Unit Last Longer: Experience a longer life for your A/C system since it doesn’t work as hard to cool your home
- You’ll Experience Even Comfort Throughout Your Home: Greater comfort with more even temperatures throughout the house
- You’ll Breathe Easier: Improved air quality with the reduction of dust, allergens and humidity
- The Earth Will Be Grateful: Reducing energy consumption not only benefits you, but it benefits the world around you. It’s one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to use less energy.
- Your Investment is Protected: Aeroseal comes with a 10 year warranty
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Contact Best Home Services today to receive a FREE quote on your Aeroseal duct service today. A live representative will answer your call and be happy to respond to any questions you may have regarding this amazing service.
Best Home Services is flexible, allowing us to accommodate your schedule. We put a heavy focus on customer satisfaction and will never leave a job done improperly. Give us a call today at 239-284-1472 and 941-564-0004 and experience the Best Home Services difference.