Fort Myers AC Repair
AC is not just a luxury in southwest Florida; it’s a necessity. Whether you’re a Florida native or a regular snowbird, BHS is here to keep you cool and comfortable.
Don’t suffer through the southwest Florida heat, get the comfort you crave by calling BHS. Our team of trained technicians are well versed in all of the intricate nuances that come with effective AC repair.
What to Expect with AC Repair
It happens when you least expect it. You’re enjoying a family afternoon or you’ve just gotten home from a trip when it hits—the painfully warm, stagnant air that screams, “Something’s wrong!”
AC repair comes in all shapes and sizes. Issues can range from simple fixes to more strenuous maintenance. BHS ensures that your home is getting the care it needs. One of our certified technicians will stop by to assess your situation and determine the best course of action for swift, cool air.
We are committed to a long lifespan for your AC unit. While air conditioners may last up to 15 years in the north, our AC’s work a lot harder for a lot longer.
According to the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, the average life expectancy of an air conditioning unit in Florida is between 5 to 7 years. You can extend that sentence with regular care and maintenance. Just like any piece of equipment, maintenance is essential.
Regular maintenance is integral to the long lifespan of your ac unit. There are common culprits that eat up your AC’s power and contribute to issues that may turn into serious problems. One of the most common mistakes is not changing air filters. Air filters should be changed every 1 to 3 months. When air filters become clogged, airflow is reduced, forcing your air conditioner to work harder. Give your AC a break and commit to regular maintenance!
Other Common Issues
- Constantly running your unit by changing temperatures frequently. Try not to drastically change the temperature every time you leave the house. Maintaining a steady temperature will ease the workload for your air conditioner.
- Just like you maintain your vehicle every few thousand miles, your AC unit needs regular maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Be proactive and address issues as they come to ensure a long and happy life for your AC unit.
A common concern that we encounter is “Do I need and AC Replacement?” There’s no right answer other than, “Well, it depends.” AC units are investments. It may be a small issue or it could be time to replace your unit.
Thankfully BHS is here to guide you through AC Replacement in Fort Myers when the time comes.
AC Repair in Fort Myers
BHS is fully licensed and insured. Our clean-cut and polite air conditioning technicians will tend to your air conditioning repair service and maintenance needs with a level of service that you won’t find anywhere else.
We understand how inconvenient AC problems can be, particularly in Fort Myers, Florida. Our team provides swift service with great results. When you do business with Best Home Service, you are doing business with real people that care about you and are dedicated to addressing your needs.
Why Choose Best Home Services?
- Experience and Certification for repair and service for all brands and models of AC units.
- Cost efficiency with regular promotional discounts and pre-season air conditioning maintenance tune-ups.
- Up front pricing regardless of length of work.
- SW Florida’s Reader’s Choice Poll award winner for great AC repair & service.
- Written guarantees—If there are any problems within one year, we’ll return for FREE.
- 24/7 Service
Check out over 20,000 five star reviews and see why many of our first time service users quickly become loyal customers.
“We are a local, family owned and operated company that is focused on caring for our customers. Our Team relentlessly works to improve our service, products and value. We know that getting better, enables us to keep delivering our BEST…which is what our customers deserve.”